OFICIOSA PUBLICACION -NO RAIN, BLIND MELON-

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
I like watchin' the puddles gather rain
And all I can do is just pour some tea for two
and speak my point of view But it's not sane,
It's not sane
I just want some one to say to me
I'll always be there when you wake
Ya know I'd like to keep my cheeks dry today
So stay with me and I'll have it made
And I don't understand why
I sleep all day
And I start to complain that there's no rain
And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape escape......escape......escape......


Bn acá está lo mejor que he publicado!!! jajajaja No rain de Blind Melon..............

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

En realidad lo mejor podria ser esto:

I'm a rabbit in your headlights
Scared of the spotlight
You don't come to visit
I'm stuck on this bed
Thin rubber gloves
She laughs when she's crying
She cries when she's laughing
Fat bloody fingers are sucking your soul away

I'm a rabbit in your headlights
Christian suburbanite
Washed down the toilet
Money to burn
Fat bloody fingers are sucking your soul away

'If you're frightened of dying and then you hold on
You'll see devils tearing your life away
But, if you've made your peace
Then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the Earth... from the Earth'

White worms on the underground
Caught between stations
Butter fingers
I'm losing my patience
I'm a rabbit in your headlights
Christian suburbanite
You got money to burn
Fat bloody fingers are sucking your soul away... away... away..

Muchas felicitaciones!!! Cuidate!